Your town. Your news. Your take.

Local News: Franconia, NH 

 | 

Sign Up

 | 

Sign In

 
Advertisment

Where is MAURA MURRAY

Comments (Page 21)

Showing posts 401 - 420 of 11997
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Wowzer

Concord, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#408
May 24, 2008
 

Judged:

4

sophie bean wrote:
I wouldn't for a moment question that some of my posts have sounded and in fact been angry. There has been a "theory" implied that there's a "lot of traffic between western MA colleges and the White Mountain big resort hotels.
I wanted to know what this was supposed to mean.
If you read the MMM forum, you will find a post by EagleArt/claysoup which makes that assumption and includes a specific reference to the kind of connetion between the two locations. I repeatedly asked EA what s/he meant to present as a theory as to why that's important and what it has to do with Maura.
EA has yet to post either answer, although the implication if you read the post in question is clear.
When I see any "theory" which is nothing more than an attempt to attack Maura's character in some way (which many of us would not even consider to be grounds for thinking any less of her!)- I become angry. The implication that I see, not stated openly or honestly, is that her "lifestyle" somehow caused her to go missing.
I'm absolutely baffled by anyone not understanding why that makes me angry. She's not here to "defend" herself (as if her character needed defending?). Attacks and insinuations about her personal life all lead far, far, far away from the possibility of a crime that wasn't "caused" by her "lifestyle."
NH LE attacked Maura's character by insisting throughout the media on the imaginary role of alcohol in her disappearance. Why did they do that? Could it be to cover up their own guilt and negligence?
Do you understand why I find any "inquiring minds wanna know" questions about Maura's character and "lifestyle" suspicious?
No I guess I don't understand. No child is perfect and to think that every question that you think might not be appropriate or is outside of the small ring of ideas on the MM site is suspicious is causing more harm than good in my opinion.
Why would anyone want to go to that site with a different idea and hopes of helping when they are eyed suspiciously for having an idea different from any already mentioned. Please answer me that sophie.
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409
May 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sophie bean wrote:
I wouldn't for a moment question that some of my posts have sounded and in fact been angry. There has been a "theory" implied that there's a "lot of traffic between western MA colleges and the White Mountain big resort hotels.
I wanted to know what this was supposed to mean.
If you read the MMM forum, you will find a post by EagleArt/claysoup which makes that assumption and includes a specific reference to the kind of connetion between the two locations. I repeatedly asked EA what s/he meant to present as a theory as to why that's important and what it has to do with Maura.
EA has yet to post either answer, although the implication if you read the post in question is clear.
When I see any "theory" which is nothing more than an attempt to attack Maura's character in some way (which many of us would not even consider to be grounds for thinking any less of her!)- I become angry. The implication that I see, not stated openly or honestly, is that her "lifestyle" somehow caused her to go missing.
I'm absolutely baffled by anyone not understanding why that makes me angry. She's not here to "defend" herself (as if her character needed defending?). Attacks and insinuations about her personal life all lead far, far, far away from the possibility of a crime that wasn't "caused" by her "lifestyle."
NH LE attacked Maura's character by insisting throughout the media on the imaginary role of alcohol in her disappearance. Why did they do that? Could it be to cover up their own guilt and negligence?
Do you understand why I find any "inquiring minds wanna know" questions about Maura's character and "lifestyle" suspicious?
It infurioraits me to see posts from Skye and CM and thier friends throwing disinformation in here!!!!!!!

We know who you are so leave ok!
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#410
May 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

claysoup wrote:
I have never attacked Maura's character or implied that she is responsible for her own abduction - assuming she was, in fact, abducted. There is no kind of "lifestyle," preference, or orientation that I find offensive or immoral unless it's used for immoral purposes. For example, if your lifestyle involves French kissing chickens in a graveyard at midnight, that's your business. But if your "lifestyle" is one of robbing banks, then I have a problem it. Kissing chickens is a non-issue. Robbing banks is a very big issue.
Ok now all of us need to stop fighting in here and act appropriatly! Pleazzzzzz
Local Yocal

Auburn, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#411
May 24, 2008
 
EXACTLY RIGHT....OH MY

Yo...
quija

Medway, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#412
May 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I agree with OH MY that we should just get back to talking about Maura, not fighting. And just allow everyone to say what they think, feel, "have a hunch about" or whatever... All ideas should be welcome and could be the beginning of a discovery. We just need to be careful not to hurt any innocent people or posters.

I don't think it would be a waste of time to find out all we can about Maura back in Amherst. You never know: there could be a connection that identifies an attacker. Someone here on Topix asked about Maura having a friend in E. Haverhill. That's worth checking out. Or something (someone) could be found back in Amherst that posed such a threat to Maura or her family that she had to flee. Like something she witnessed in her travels. Who knows? Something made her very upset as far back as Feb 5 when she cried after an unidentified phone call from the campus.

I also hope people from the Haverhill area will post here a lot! They know they're area in a way out-of-staters just can't.
quija

Medway, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#413
May 24, 2008
 
OH MY, a while ago here were you talking about maybe Maura's car was up in NH before the night she disappeared?

“Boom,Boom, Boom ”

Joined: Sep 21, 2007

Comments: 1820

USA

ISP: AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414
May 24, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

OH MY wrote:
<quoted text>
It infurioraits me to see posts from Skye and CM and thier friends throwing disinformation in here!!!!!!!
We know who you are so leave ok!
It infuriates me that you throw out nothing but tidbits of BULLSHIT to friends and family. Who the hell are you to tell off Topix editors or any other person for that matter to leave these blogs.
It's sad your life is so shallow you have to pretend to have information and mislead others.
anyquestion

Newfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415
May 24, 2008
 
claysoup wrote:
I think it would be great if all posters could offer their thoughts about Maura's disappearance freely and openly. However, there's a big difference between, on the one hand, constructive disagreement with another posterís opinions and, on the other hand, attacking another poster simply because he or she holds those opinions. Any effort made to silence or chase off people who are honestly trying to discuss this case should be viewed as nothing more than an attempt to conceal the truth. Shutting people up has never uncovered the truth. An open mind has nothing to hide and nothing to fear - except attack by the guilty.
claysoup, although I may disagree with some of points of your posts, this particular post makes sense in this way, when reading over and over the information available concerning Maura, I keep thinking there is something right in front of me that I'm missing. An elusive piece of the puzzle right there somewhere.
interested in truth

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416
May 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OH MY,

Stand strong because I believe in you.....I am sorry if it seems you are being attacked by some bloggers. Just because you do not go the route others think you should does not mean that you are wrong. Without a doubt I do believe others are trying to throw some stuff out there to distort and divert the attention from themselves.
sophie bean

South Gardiner, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#417
May 24, 2008
 
OH MY, are you accusing me of something? You'd better come out and say it if you are. I have spent three years trying to help find Maura and what happened to her.

Re "attacks":
Claysoup/Eagle Art was "attacked" on MMM when s/he posted an extremely cryptic post about "western MA colleges and big resort hotels in Bethlehem NH" - no one knew what s/he meant, and I ASKED. I have yet to hear a "theory" evolve from this obtuse post.

It is ever so easy to say "oh! when I am disagreed with or asked a question I feel ATTACKED! You must NEVER ask me a question or disagree with me!!!I will be deeply offended and wounded!!!"
What a pity.
It's ALMOST a foolproof way to stop discussion dead in its tracks, but I can see it for the manipulation that it is, and find it far more damaging to discussion than asking for clarification. How silly of me.

It won't work. We will keep digging until we find what happened to Maura. Whatever tactic is thrown at us, we'll just keep coming. Get used to it, we're not going away until we get the answers that Maura's family needs, the answers that will lead us to Maura.
claysoup

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#418
May 24, 2008
 
Could Maura's car have been running so badly that, perhaps not far from Amherst, one or two women who were headed to roughly the same area as Maura offered to follow her north in case of engine failure? Could Maura's car have finally broken down in Haverhill and they gave her a ride and dropped her off somewhere, never knowing that she disappeared that night? If they could still be tracked down, would they recall where they dropped her off?
doc sundance

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#419
May 24, 2008
 
Well,well,well!
Looks like all these good people whom seem so intelligent and formal have jumped the rails with a runaway train.Seriously,the whole purpose of this site is"Where is Maura Murray".
Come on now,where all grownups here.
We've all been brought together and intertwined in something very important.
There's nothing nore important than finding the love of something/someone Lost,Taken or Misplaced.
It fills a void that will never cease to wonder till its found.
It mends a broken vessel,which flows life to that searching heart.
It heals all the unrested thoughts of a unknowing mind.
What i'am trying to say is simple"Focus" focus on this issue.
"Maura"
She needs to go home.
just me

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#420
May 24, 2008
 
claysoup wrote:
Could Maura's car have been running so badly that, perhaps not far from Amherst, one or two women who were headed to roughly the same area as Maura offered to follow her north in case of engine failure? Could Maura's car have finally broken down in Haverhill and they gave her a ride and dropped her off somewhere, never knowing that she disappeared that night? If they could still be tracked down, would they recall where they dropped her off?
Well, I doubt it just because Maura's car was found across from the weathered barn 10 minutes or so after the first call in about the 'accident'. That pretty much blows that idea away. Witness says it was her/didn't look like her but none the less he says it was 'Maura'.....
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#421
May 25, 2008
 
LAJFA wrote:
Time to take a step back. I do not see how this forum is productive at this point and time. Also, I do not agree with all posts nor do I need to. Each of us is entitled to our own opinion.
Take care all.......
I agree!!!!!!!!!
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#422
May 25, 2008
 
interested in truth wrote:
OH MY,
Stand strong because I believe in you.....I am sorry if it seems you are being attacked by some bloggers. Just because you do not go the route others think you should does not mean that you are wrong. Without a doubt I do believe others are trying to throw some stuff out there to distort and divert the attention from themselves.
So true..They are the murders!
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#423
May 25, 2008
 
claysoup wrote:
I have never attacked Maura's character or implied that she is responsible for her own abduction - assuming she was, in fact, abducted. There is no kind of "lifestyle," preference, or orientation that I find offensive or immoral unless it's used for immoral purposes. For example, if your lifestyle involves French kissing chickens in a graveyard at midnight, that's your business. But if your "lifestyle" is one of robbing banks, then I have a problem it. Kissing chickens is a non-issue. Robbing banks is a very big issue.
I wonder where you came up with making out with chickens,,lmao
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#424
May 25, 2008
 
quija wrote:
OH MY, a while ago here were you talking about maybe Maura's car was up in NH before the night she disappeared?
My therory is that Maura was drugged with alittle wine and then a rag was placed in her tailpipe hen Claude and Skye and a couple others ran her off the road and they killed her because she saw something she shouldn't have ok!!

The rag was to stop her car from going to fast so they could abduct her before she contacted authorities!!

Juft ask Clude Molton or Skye Weeks..
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#425
May 25, 2008
 
They will sqeal like rabbits I am sure to protect thier selves...
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#426
May 25, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sophie bean wrote:
OH MY, are you accusing me of something? You'd better come out and say it if you are. I have spent three years trying to help find Maura and what happened to her.
Re "attacks":
Claysoup/Eagle Art was "attacked" on MMM when s/he posted an extremely cryptic post about "western MA colleges and big resort hotels in Bethlehem NH" - no one knew what s/he meant, and I ASKED. I have yet to hear a "theory"

evolve from this obtuse post.
It is ever so easy to say "oh! when I am disagreed with or asked a question I feel ATTACKED! You must NEVER ask me a question or disagree with me!!!I will be deeply offended and wounded!!!"
What a pity.
It's ALMOST a foolproof way to stop discussion dead in its tracks, but I can see it for the manipulation that it is, and find it far more damaging to discussion than asking for clarification. How silly of me.
It won't work. We will keep digging until we find what happened to Maura. Whatever tactic is thrown at us, we'll just keep coming. Get used to it, we're not going away until we get the answers that Maura's family needs, the answers that will lead us to Maura.
Do you have something bothering you about what you did?
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#427
May 25, 2008
 
interested in truth wrote:
OH MY,
Stand strong because I believe in you.....I am sorry if it seems you are being attacked by some bloggers. Just because you do not go the route others think you should does not mean that you are wrong. Without a doubt I do believe others are trying to throw some stuff out there to distort and divert the attention from themselves.
Thanks.
Showing posts 401 - 420 of 11997
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Type in your comments to post to the forum
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franconia Discussions

Search the Franconia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sentencing deal off for Franconia man 7 hr Snowy White 83
2 held in Haverhill death Fri alichar 127
King bash here (from Jul '08) Thu Snowy White 2116
Rumble in Woodsville? Jan 8 lower slower... 79
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... Jan 2 yankee 28
spies who love you Jan 1 johneyonetime 1
Poll: is cable tv over priced Dec 31 johneyonetime 0
See all threads in the Franconia forum »