Your town. Your news. Your take.

Local News: Franconia, NH 

 | 

Sign Up

 | 

Sign In

 
Advertisment

Where is MAURA MURRAY

Comments (Page 547)

Showing posts 10921 - 10940 of 11998
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Miss Flo

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11008
Friday Dec 26
 
I wonder if she has a thing about truck stops, considering 1964?
Miss Flo

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11009
Friday Dec 26
 
Miss Flo gots ta go!
Anne

Middletown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11010
Friday Dec 26
 
Miss Flo, It is infinitely funny (I've decided to see a sense of humor in your schizophrenic posts), you know, this multiple personality thing? Anyway, I meant to say that the answers are here where the Saturn ended up..just my opinion.
Turanna

Parsippany, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11011
Friday Dec 26
 
Who is "678" and "321" Miss Flo?
It appears to me that if there were anything of importance for you to add to finding Maura Murray it would have been said without using cryptic text. Or maybe I'm just not seeing what your trying to say. If you know something you have a responsibility to speak up and make sure that information gets into the proper hands. There are many avenues to do this without exposing who you are if thats what you are afraid of.
Miss Flo, Also, Im a bit confused.. Why are you using multiple monikers?
Maybe you could clear some of your posts up for us.. shed some light on exactly what you are trying to convey to us.
Its quite interesting that you, Trout, Sugar (and perhaps Beagle?) have flooded this topix board in the last 24 hours with very erratic posts. Hmm..
Anne

Middletown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11012
Friday Dec 26
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Turanna wrote:
Who is "678" and "321" Miss Flo?
It appears to me that if there were anything of importance for you to add to finding Maura Murray it would have been said without using cryptic text. Or maybe I'm just not seeing what your trying to say. If you know something you have a responsibility to speak up and make sure that information gets into the proper hands. There are many avenues to do this without exposing who you are if thats what you are afraid of.
Miss Flo, Also, Im a bit confused.. Why are you using multiple monikers?
Maybe you could clear some of your posts up for us.. shed some light on exactly what you are trying to convey to us.
Its quite interesting that you, Trout, Sugar (and perhaps Beagle?) have flooded this topix board in the last 24 hours with very erratic posts. Hmm..
probably next post will be someone else, just debating with ONE self!!
Terry

Henniker, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11013
Friday Dec 26
 
Miss Flo wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, we'll all show up and share our thoughts about this over the noise inside Dunkin' Donuts.
Is LE invited? Chuck West? Mudgett? Scarinza? The Randolph Mountain Club? The scorners and the scornees? The haters and the hated? The hunters and the hunted?
Considering it's the 5th anniversary, there will probably be a lot of people there, people with very strong opinions.
Can Haverhill PD guarantee public safety? Will there be some uniforms inside Dunkin' Donuts for crowd control?
Will everyone take turns sitting down at your table? Will you hand out numbers?
How, exactly, is this going to work?
I can understand how some people might not see this as a peaceful gathering, so to speak.
Hey Flo I hope there isn't a big crowd because there's limited seating.
Weeper would have to have Columbo sit at the table on the left side with the haters and he could sit in the corner on the right side with the hated. Should be interesting. Want me to save you a seat?
Larry

Henniker, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11014
Friday Dec 26
 
I like old fashioned donuts.
Anne

Middletown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11015
Friday Dec 26
 

Judged:

1

1

1

should be interesting, I guess I will sit in neither seat!! What a bunch of bull----!!
Barry

Henniker, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11016
Friday Dec 26
 
Wonder who's buying the donuts.
Anne

Middletown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11017
Friday Dec 26
 

Judged:

2

Barry, I suspect Flo has developed a new recipe with a new originator!
Sugar

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11018
Friday Dec 26
 

Judged:

1

Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flo I hope there isn't a big crowd because there's limited seating.
Weeper would have to have Columbo sit at the table on the left side with the haters and he could sit in the corner on the right side with the hated. Should be interesting. Want me to save you a seat?
All of us?

Better yet, we'll take turns. Won't take up so much space that way.
Sugar

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11019
Friday Dec 26
 

Judged:

1

Turanna wrote:
Who is "678" and "321" Miss Flo?
It appears to me that if there were anything of importance for you to add to finding Maura Murray it would have been said without using cryptic text. Or maybe I'm just not seeing what your trying to say. If you know something you have a responsibility to speak up and make sure that information gets into the proper hands. There are many avenues to do this without exposing who you are if thats what you are afraid of.
Miss Flo, Also, Im a bit confused.. Why are you using multiple monikers?
Maybe you could clear some of your posts up for us.. shed some light on exactly what you are trying to convey to us.
Its quite interesting that you, Trout, Sugar (and perhaps Beagle?) have flooded this topix board in the last 24 hours with very erratic posts. Hmm..
678 is about 100 feet in front of me a little off the main parking lot. Converted van.
Sugar

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11020
Friday Dec 26
 

Judged:

1

1

Turanna wrote:
Also, Im a bit confused.. Why are you using multiple monikers?
Because they do. To find one, be one.

(Wow. That was fast! Two other guests from the shelter just pulled in. I think I have some company all of a sudden. The junkie used to wash dishes here, too, he said. 91 is about 150' east of 678.)
Sugar

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11021
Friday Dec 26
 
So these two other homeless people from the shelter who just pulled in have the back of their Saturn filled floor to ceiling with hundreds of nutritional supplements. Amazing that they are here, too, along with 678.
Sugar

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11022
Friday Dec 26
 
Maybe it's here at the truck stop where it happened. Lot is full of ICC bars (back of trailers) that are right size, shape, and location for large dent in Saturn. I don't see the homeless couple in the Saturn right now. They probably spotted me and left.
Sugar

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11023
Friday Dec 26
 
Wells River next truck stop of any size going north from Whately?
Sugar

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11024
Friday Dec 26
 
I think there's a very good chance that something went wrong between Amherst and the Whately Diner (truck stop).
Sugar

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11025
Friday Dec 26
 
678 and the Saturn couple must both know I'm here. I ate with 678 a few weeks ago at the 2nd Congo Church in Greenfield. Healthiest homeless people I ever saw.
Just a Thought

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11026
Friday Dec 26
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Weeper wrote:
Part 2 of 2
Working with the family, friends, Connecticut Search and Rescue (who have volunteered their time and cadaver-dogs in several searches thus far), and Law Enforcement on the State (NH) level and local contacts we moved our investigation along and (to date) came to the same conclusions as had law enforcement, this is not a missing person case, itís a recovery at this stage, make no mistake about this.
Weeper, I'm glad you brought that up and mentioned that. Although you didn't make it explicit, other investigators, both private and in LE, along with Fred Murray have all unanimously agreed that she was abducted to some extent, and from that statement, I presume you believe the same. Every single detail in this case makes it blatantly obvious that there was some degree of foul play involved with her disappearance - intelligent, successful, engaged college women about to graduate and move away from home don't end up intentionally running away, despite what those with limited mental capacities think. However, because of the simple fact that no witness saw exactly what happened to Maura in those few moments, it leads some to conjecture the most far-fetched, thoughtless, senseless theories, many of which have been posted in this forum. Given how sparsely populated this area is, it's no surprise nobody saw what happened in those few minutes. Had ONE witness been there to see what happened to her, not a single one of the absurd theories into her disappearance would have arose. But because nobody saw, people will ignore the factual details and use whatever imagination to come up with the most far fetched theories. She had the same lifestyle that any average female college student has, but because she disappeared, people are magnifying whatever issues she was dealing with at the time and turning them into a motive for running away and ignoring the fact that nearly every college student in the country at a major university goes through the exact same issues.

The sources I have within this investigation tell me that authorities have a suspect that they are monitoring. They probably have enough evidence to win an indictment in front of a grand jury but are not absolutely certain about winning a conviction at a trial. I believe they are waiting to establish more evidence before they bring it to a grand jury.
gvmeabrk

Weare, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11027
Friday Dec 26
 
Keep going Sugar, etc..Someone may believe all you say. I do, but can do nothing to help you. Out of the loop. Stay safe!
Showing posts 10921 - 10940 of 11998
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Type in your comments to post to the forum
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franconia Discussions

Search the Franconia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sentencing deal off for Franconia man 7 hr Snowy White 83
2 held in Haverhill death Fri alichar 127
King bash here (from Jul '08) Thu Snowy White 2116
Rumble in Woodsville? Jan 8 lower slower... 79
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... Jan 2 yankee 28
spies who love you Jan 1 johneyonetime 1
Poll: is cable tv over priced Dec 31 johneyonetime 0
See all threads in the Franconia forum »