Your town. Your news. Your take.

Local News: Franconia, NH 

 | 

Sign Up

 | 

Sign In

 
Advertisment

Where is MAURA MURRAY

Comments (Page 47)

Showing posts 921 - 940 of 11997
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Watching

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#935
Jun 11, 2008
 
I'm sorry if I am wrong. It's just a theory, but who else would look like Maura to potentially be in that car and still not be Maura? Yes, there are many girls who resemble Maura, but I do have to put it out there. We do know her sister is likely the last person she spoke w/ prior to her mental breakdown at Umass.
I apologize for putting this on this forum, but it has never been discussed and well, maybe it should. If I am off base, I apologize. I don't want to hurt anyone, especially if they have already experienced serious pain from Maura's loss. I think someone was in trouble and Maura may have been trying to help. Only a family member's safety/secret would cause me to act so emotional, secretive, and make a decision that may not be too intelligent, but that's me.
In a newspaper article (which are not always accurate) her sister states Maura and Billy were having troubles, but I took the wording as throwing the bone in the other direction. Writers can do this, and it isn't possible to know how it was said or even exactly what was meant, but it made me think. Maybe Maura didn't know the dirtbags at all, but someone close to her did.
anyquestion

Middletown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936
Jun 11, 2008
 
sophie bean, it would appear you do not realize that their have been dozens of 'psychics' whom have contributed toward the search for Maura.
sophie bean

Whitefield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937
Jun 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Er, anyquestion, you are absolutely correct, I did not realize that "dozens of psychics" have been involved in the search for Maura. I know of Carla Baron, and I've heard through the grapevine of a few others.
Do you have a point?
anyquestion

Middletown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#938
Jun 11, 2008
 
sophie bean, I did not intend to sound cryptic, just wanted you to know that element of infusion into the investigation! Sorry if that struck you wrong.

Joined: Jun 10, 2008

Comments: 299

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#939
Jun 11, 2008
 
OK..this was recently posted on the MMM forum "They would have known where she was heading if they had bothered to check the last phone call she made three hours before she left Amherst. I told the police where she was going two days after the accident but they didnít check that either" So.....where did Fred tell police she was going? There seems to be some information that isn't exactly being shared by someone other than the Haverhill PD
OH MY

Passumpsic, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#940
Jun 11, 2008
 
mcsmom wrote:
OH MY... many of us from the mmm forum can help you get what you need. Maybe together we can find Maura.
First off you ask...why was Maura in Haverhill?
Out of character for her to do so, but if she planned to encounter something or someone, possibly for the sake of a family member, fear and uncertainty led her to have some foresight to leave in the manner in which she did.
Was this a question of life or death to Maura?
Thank you for the support as I need all the support I can get so we can crack this case!
Why would Maura be in HAVERHILL N.H. it sure wasn't for drugs I know this because there are plenty of that stuff here in Mass.
She went to Haverhill N.H. for a reason but what is that reason? If we can figure out why she was there we can crack this case maybe. Could it be a person she knew from up in that area was in trouble, or was it a man she was being black mailed by, was she in debt. to the killers, was she on her way to meet someone in Haverhill that she knew, she wasn't upset from the accident thatshe just had with her dad's car, The family wasn't fighting, it just makes no sence!
I was told tonight se was killed by a Father and son team. A name that came up was Richard when they asked someone about what happened to her. She has a uncle named Richard and his son's name is Richard but I believe they are from Mass.
Ok all you non believers I will not even comment on the comments you made about Dick Tracy as your idiots and know nothing about the Justice Department ok so I am not going to waist my time defending myself hahaha the nerve of some idiots in this room. The ones commenting about that name I am sure might be the murders or you 2 know information that your keeping secret, right!
Well if anyone knows a Richard that she might have known please tell me about him ok!
Bless you all the Ghostrider!!!!!!!!!!
anyquestion

Middletown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#941
Jun 11, 2008
 
looking4amoose wrote:
OK..this was recently posted on the MMM forum "They would have known where she was heading if they had bothered to check the last phone call she made three hours before she left Amherst. I told the police where she was going two days after the accident but they didnít check that either" So.....where did Fred tell police she was going? There seems to be some information that isn't exactly being shared by someone other than the Haverhill PD

I believe that is when she called the Salamins and checked if their condo was vavailable in NH. The police never checked out this call until months following her disappearance. Maura was obviously looking for a place to stay in NH.
anyquestion

Middletown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942
Jun 11, 2008
 
or Vermont because she checed Go Stowe.

Joined: Jun 10, 2008

Comments: 299

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#943
Jun 11, 2008
 
so did he REALLY tell them where she was headed for? If so, what did he tell them? why is he not saying it outright?
OH MY

Barnet, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#944
Jun 11, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

1

looking4amoose wrote:
OK..this was recently posted on the MMM forum "They would have known where she was heading if they had bothered to check the last phone call she made three hours before she left Amherst. I told the police where she was going two days after the accident but they didnít check that either" So.....where did Fred tell police she was going? There seems to be some information that isn't exactly being shared by someone other than the Haverhill PD
In my Opininion HPD is hiding something!They were taken off the case for a reason I think. I am triing to go back over the steps of Maura and where and why she went to the area she went to!
Know if she did make it past Claude then if she was running towards Franconia she might have run into officer MacKay and that would have been the end of her as he was a dirty cop and he was raping women when he was in HPD so there is another posibility of where she went, or what might have happened to her.
Another person she could have ran into was Floyd and his son. There might be something to her being taken by a HPD officer as well. She wouldn't just get into a persons car unless she felt safe right!
There is another 10 ways she could have been taken but the most daming evidence is Claudes brother Larry's death bed confestion and him turning in the knife that supposedly killed her! Why isn't this enough evidence to convict Claude?
I thought if a man who is dieing andgives a confestion is the most daming evidence you can get.
Well I will continue to plug away at this taking baby steps all the way and combing the area up here untill I find out the truth even if I have to bring in a man from Salem Mass. who has been on TV (The Discovery Channel) to help me investigate this case to the end and put everyone in Jail for witholding evidence and the murderes of Maura as well as anyother people connected to this case that were involved.
The Man I plan on bringing in to help brought his Dad back to life after being dead for 10 years on TV.
I want answers and I want the Killers and I will get them sooner or later, it is just a matter of time, even if I have to call in the Dark Arts....
Well I guess I will go play with my Capt. Crunch wistle and decoder Watch and compass Lmao!
just me

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#945
Jun 11, 2008
 
Watching wrote:
I'm sorry if I am wrong. It's just a theory, but who else would look like Maura to potentially be in that car and still not be Maura? Yes, there are many girls who resemble Maura, but I do have to put it out there. We do know her sister is likely the last person she spoke w/ prior to her mental breakdown at Umass.
I apologize for putting this on this forum, but it has never been discussed and well, maybe it should. If I am off base, I apologize. I don't want to hurt anyone, especially if they have already experienced serious pain from Maura's loss. I think someone was in trouble and Maura may have been trying to help. Only a family member's safety/secret would cause me to act so emotional, secretive, and make a decision that may not be too intelligent, but that's me.
In a newspaper article (which are not always accurate) her sister states Maura and Billy were having troubles, but I took the wording as throwing the bone in the other direction. Writers can do this, and it isn't possible to know how it was said or even exactly what was meant, but it made me think. Maybe Maura didn't know the dirtbags at all, but someone close to her did.
I think this is a really good point, going to sleep on it (again)........we all wonder at times what made Maura so ? jumpy, worried,? not sure what you would call it but I've wondered these things too. Changing careers, being less upbeat over holiday. I feel sad now at the thought that someone could have information and not share it. And I just want Maura to be back how she was before this. Once the truth comes out, the stories will fade. I love you Maura.
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946
Jun 11, 2008
 
just me wrote:
<quoted text>I think this is a really good point, going to sleep on it (again)........we all wonder at times what made Maura so ? jumpy, worried,? not sure what you would call it but I've wondered these things too. Changing careers, being less upbeat over holiday. I feel sad now at the thought that someone could have information and not share it. And I just want Maura to be back how she was before this. Once the truth comes out, the stories will fade. I love you Maura.
Hang in there. OH MY
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947
Jun 11, 2008
 
I cannot imagine what it must be like for you. I am so sorry for all Maura's loved ones.. The Ghostrider

“Because I can..”

Joined: May 13, 2008

Comments: 211

Orrick, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#948
Jun 12, 2008
 
OH MY wrote:
I cannot imagine what it must be like for you. I am so sorry for all Maura's loved ones.. The Ghostrider
Not to provoke you. But what do you do for a living? Because you have posted from 4 different locations in 6 hours and two of them twice at different times. Just wondering if you travel alot? Several other questions, what in the world are you talking about white majic and dark arts for? Warlocks???? Is there some other meaning to this or do folks out east really believe in this stuff?

Did this fortune teller know that you were talking to Richard Tracy? I mean did you have his card or his name written down somewhere? Because this fortune teller may have knowingly threw a name that was fresh in your mind.. Its how they make a livin...
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#949
Jun 12, 2008
 
WeWii wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to provoke you. But what do you do for a living? Because you have posted from 4 different locations in 6 hours and two of them twice at different times. Just wondering if you travel alot? Several other questions, what in the world are you talking about white majic and dark arts for? Warlocks???? Is there some other meaning to this or do folks out east really believe in this stuff?
Did this fortune teller know that you were talking to Richard Tracy? I mean did you have his card or his name written down somewhere? Because this fortune teller may have knowingly threw a name that was fresh in your mind.. Its how they make a livin...
Well I cannot tell you what I do for a living sorry about that.
I said that if I don't find the killer soon I was going to bring in a specialist to help break this case and I was told there are 2 men involved with Maura's death a father and son and the name Richard came to surface but we will be double checking to see if anyone knows a Richard in Maura's life and if so please tell me who it might be.
It for sur wasn't Richard Tracy I was referring to as I have discussed this with Dick Tracy in Concord!
quija

Medway, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950
Jun 12, 2008
 
Still going in circles about what could've been so important to make Maura risk driving a not-great car so far! Maybe in Amherst a mechanic told her the car would make the trip but to just "take it easy"?

Watching ----- I, too, would only take that risk for a family member or close friend. But I can't imagine what "that mission" of Maura's would be?!

Monday I took a similar trip (2-1/2 hrs.) to NH in a car that IS working OK and I brought a cell phone, AAA card, a couple hundred in cash, and a list of every person I've ever met and every way to get in touch with them if I got in trouble on the road! But what made Maura decide to use the car she'd been afraid to drive even locally?

Big unanswered question is who called Maura at her security desk job at 1AM (early on 2/6/04)? It was over 2-1/2 hours after she talked to her sister. That seems to be the phone call that caused Maura to cry uncontrollably that night. Since Maura seemed to focus on others more than herself, could it have been a threat that would've hurt (even emotionally) someone she loved?

Again, not trying to take the focus off possible crime in Haverhill area. And, yes, it seemed from her last cell phone calls that Maura was just trying to locate a place to stay in NH or VT for a bit. I know there's at least one poster who thinks it's important to look at what was happening back in Amherst --- oh, 2 posters, including me.
mcsmom

Marlborough, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951
Jun 12, 2008
 
Did Maura speak directly to anyone who could have identified her on her cell phone Monday the 9th?
question mark

Weare, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#952
Jun 12, 2008
 
I have a description of the man that was seen with Maura in June 06. A pm from the person that seen her.

5'8"-5'9". Stocky build, large upper arms (stronge), large head and features, gray white hair about 3" long brushed completely back very little sideburns, cut flush at the nape of neck, white skin as if he is never in the sun, bags under the eyes shaped in a big U but flat, wearing painter paints and a white T shirt.(very clean, no paint on clothes) Hands were not large or wide (described as feminine) Large ears and nose. Does this description match anyone OH MY?
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#953
Jun 12, 2008
 
question mark wrote:
I have a description of the man that was seen with Maura in June 06. A pm from the person that seen her.
5'8"-5'9". Stocky build, large upper arms (stronge), large head and features, gray white hair about 3" long brushed completely back very little sideburns, cut flush at the nape of neck, white skin as if he is never in the sun, bags under the eyes shaped in a big U but flat, wearing painter paints and a white T shirt.(very clean, no paint on clothes) Hands were not large or wide (described as feminine) Large ears and nose. Does this description match anyone OH MY?
As far as why Maura might have been up in Haverhill maybe she needed a vacation, Maybe not, But it is a theory!
As far as the description of the man seen with Maura I am unsure of who that might be but I will ask around in Haverhill an see if wwe can get an ID on this Character!
Thank you so much for that information as this might be vital in this case.
Any help with descriptions is a big benifit in finding out where Maura is!I will be forwarding this information to the right people to try and get a match on this perp.

have a nice day everyone,,God Bless you all,,The Ghostrider..
OH MY

Saint Johnsbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#954
Jun 12, 2008
 
Could Maura have been so stressed that she took a vacation to get away from the Mass. area to try and relax up in Haverhill N.H. where she might have met the wrong people?
Showing posts 921 - 940 of 11997
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Type in your comments to post to the forum
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franconia Discussions

Search the Franconia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sentencing deal off for Franconia man 7 hr Snowy White 83
2 held in Haverhill death Fri alichar 127
King bash here (from Jul '08) Thu Snowy White 2116
Rumble in Woodsville? Jan 8 lower slower... 79
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... Jan 2 yankee 28
spies who love you Jan 1 johneyonetime 1
Poll: is cable tv over priced Dec 31 johneyonetime 0
See all threads in the Franconia forum »